MAXIMA Study: A Study of Maintenance Therapy With MabThera (Rituximab) in Patients With Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
Basic Trial Information
|Phase IV||Treatment||Completed||18 to 120||Pharmaceutical / Industry||MO19872|
This single arm study will evaluate the safety and efficacy of MabThera maintenance therapy following a MabThera-containing induction regimen in first line or relapsed patients with follicular non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. All patients will receive MabThera 375mg/m2 body surface area, as an intravenous infusion, every 8 weeks. The anticipated time on study treatment is 1-2 years, and the target sample size is 500+ individuals.
- adult patients, >=18 years of age;
- histologically confirmed grade 1, 2 or 3a follicular non-Hodgkin's lymphoma;
- patients who have received adequate (>=8 cycles) induction therapy with MabThera as first line treatment, or treatment for relapsed disease;
- demonstrated partial or complete response to induction therapy.
- stable or progressive disease after most recent induction therapy;
- transformation to high grade lymphoma;
- patients with prior or concomitant malignancies, except non-melanoma skin cancer or adequately treated in situ cancer of the cervix.
Trial Contact Information
Trial Lead Organizations/Sponsors
F. Hoffmann - La Roche, Limited
Link to the current ClinicalTrials.gov record.
NLM Identifier NCT00430352
ClinicalTrials.gov processed this data on May 19, 2015
Note: Information about this trial is from the ClinicalTrials.gov database. The versions designated for health professionals and patients contain the same text. Minor changes may be made to the ClinicalTrials.gov record to standardize the names of study sponsors, sites, and contacts. Cancer.gov only lists sites that are recruiting patients for active trials, whereas ClinicalTrials.gov lists all sites for all trials. Questions and comments regarding the presented information should be directed to ClinicalTrials.gov.