Connect™ CLL: The Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Disease Registry
Basic Trial Information
|No phase specified||Health services research, Natural history/Epidemiology||Closed||18 and over||Pharmaceutical / Industry||Connect™ CLL|
The purpose of the Connect™ Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) Disease Registry is to explore the history and real world management of patients diagnosed with CLL, provide insight into the management of CLL, and evaluate the effectiveness of first, second and subsequent therapeutic strategies employed in both the community and academic settings.
- Clinical diagnosis with CLL
- Clinical decision made to initiate first-line therapy, second-line therapy or subsequent line of therapy prior to enrollment into the ConnectTM CLL registry, but within 2 months of enrollment
- Age≥18 years
- Willing and able to provide signed informed consent
- Willing and able to complete patient assessment questionnaires either alone or with minimal assistance from caregivers and/or trained site personnel
- Participation in a clinical study in which study treatment is blinded
- Patient condition is considered terminal (i.e.<6 months to live)
Trial Contact Information
Trial Lead Organizations/Sponsors
Link to the current ClinicalTrials.gov record.
NLM Identifier NCT01081015
ClinicalTrials.gov processed this data on April 09, 2015
Note: Information about this trial is from the ClinicalTrials.gov database. The versions designated for health professionals and patients contain the same text. Minor changes may be made to the ClinicalTrials.gov record to standardize the names of study sponsors, sites, and contacts. Cancer.gov only lists sites that are recruiting patients for active trials, whereas ClinicalTrials.gov lists all sites for all trials. Questions and comments regarding the presented information should be directed to ClinicalTrials.gov.