The NCI QuitPal app is now available for download on iTunes!
About NCI QuitPal
NCI QuitPal is a free smartphone app to support smokers working to become smoke-free. This interactive app is developed using proven quit strategies and tools to help change behavior and assist you with giving up smoking.
- Set a quit date, financial goals, and reminders
- Track daily smoking habits with an easy-to-use calendar
- See graphs tracking money saved and number of packs not smoked
- Receive health milestones and craving tips to stay motivated
- Connect with social networks to give milestone updates
- Create a video diary, and watch personalized video messages from loved ones
- Access NCI’s Cancer Information Service by toll-free phone line or live chat
NCI QuitPal was developed by the National Cancer Institute using the latest evidence-based smoking cessation methods and behavior change theory.
Technical support is available to help you download and use the NCI QuitPal app. If you need help or have any questions, please contact email@example.com.