Multiple Cancer Types - Featured Clinical Trials
- PARP Inhibitor and Metronomic Chemotherapy for Refractory Cancer
(Posted: 01/12/2010) - In this clinical trial, patients with solid tumors or lymphomas that have not responded to previous treatment (refractory cancer), or for which no effective treatment exists, will receive the PARP inhibitor ABT-888 and metronomic cyclophosphamide.
- Combining Chemotherapy and a PARP Inhibitor for Advanced Solid Tumors
(Posted: 11/03/2009) - In this clinical trial, patients who have solid tumors that cannot be removed by surgery or that have spread to other areas of the body will be treated with the PARP inhibitor AZD2281 and chemotherapy drugs cisplatin and gemcitabine.
- Testing Trabectedin in Pediatric Patients
(Posted: 06/30/2009) - In this phase I clinical trial, children with solid tumors that have either recurred or have not responded to previous treatment will be treated with trabectedin.
- Tomotherapy for Patients with Limited Metastatic Cancer
(Posted: 04/21/2009) - In this trial, patients with limited metastatic tumors outside the brain will be treated with a type of radiation therapy called helical tomotherapy.
- Studying Immune System Reconstitution Following Unrelated Donor Transplantation and Graft-Versus-Host-Disease Prevention
(Posted: 01/13/2009) - Patients with high-risk, advanced hematologic malignancies will undergo induction chemotherapy, reduced-intensity immune-depleting chemotherapy, and allogeneic stem cell transplantation from a matched, unrelated donor, followed by graft-versus-host disease prevention.