Clinical Trials (PDQ®)
|Phase IV||Treatment||Completed||18 to 120||Pharmaceutical / Industry||MO19872|
This single arm study will evaluate the safety and efficacy of MabThera maintenance therapy following a MabThera-containing induction regimen in first line or relapsed patients with follicular non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. All patients will receive MabThera 375mg/m2 body surface area, as an intravenous infusion, every 8 weeks. The anticipated time on study treatment is 1-2 years, and the target sample size is 500+ individuals.
- adult patients, >=18 years of age;
- histologically confirmed grade 1, 2 or 3a follicular non-Hodgkin's lymphoma;
- patients who have received adequate (>=8 cycles) induction therapy with MabThera as first line treatment, or treatment for relapsed disease;
- demonstrated partial or complete response to induction therapy.
- stable or progressive disease after most recent induction therapy;
- transformation to high grade lymphoma;
- patients with prior or concomitant malignancies, except non-melanoma skin cancer or adequately treated in situ cancer of the cervix.
Trial Lead Organizations/Sponsors
F. Hoffmann - La Roche, Limited
|Clinical Trials||Study Director|
Link to the current ClinicalTrials.gov record.
NLM Identifer NCT00430352
ClinicalTrials.gov processed this data on April 22, 2015
Back to Top