Clinical Trials (PDQ®)
|No phase specified||Health services research, Natural history/Epidemiology||Closed||18 and over||Pharmaceutical / Industry||Connect™ CLL|
The purpose of the Connect™ Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) Disease Registry is to explore the history and real world management of patients diagnosed with CLL, provide insight into the management of CLL, and evaluate the effectiveness of first, second and subsequent therapeutic strategies employed in both the community and academic settings.
- Clinical diagnosis with CLL
- Clinical decision made to initiate first-line therapy, second-line therapy or subsequent line of therapy prior to enrollment into the ConnectTM CLL registry, but within 2 months of enrollment
- Age≥18 years
- Willing and able to provide signed informed consent
- Willing and able to complete patient assessment questionnaires either alone or with minimal assistance from caregivers and/or trained site personnel
- Participation in a clinical study in which study treatment is blinded
- Patient condition is considered terminal (i.e.<6 months to live)
Trial Lead Organizations/Sponsors
|Kenneth Foon, MD||Study Director|
Link to the current ClinicalTrials.gov record.
NLM Identifer NCT01081015
ClinicalTrials.gov processed this data on March 03, 2015
Back to Top