Clinical Trials (PDQ®)
|Phase IV||Diagnostic||Active||18 and over||Other||10-041|
This study will compare two strategies for bowel cleansing prior to inpatient colonoscopy: the entire preparation taken the night before the procedure versus half the preparation taken the night before the procedure, and the other half taken the morning of the procedure.
- any diagnosis for which colonoscopy is indicated
- severe colitis/toxic megacolon
- gastric retention
- bowel perforation
- gastrointestinal obstruction
- gastroparesis that precludes oral bowel preparation
- pregnant or lactating women
- allergy to polyethylene glycol.
- unable to give consent
Trial Lead Organizations/Sponsors
Santa Clara Valley Medical CenterTrial Sites
|Santa Clara Valley Medical Center|
|Ahmad Kamal, MD MSc||Ph: 408-885-5000|
Link to the current ClinicalTrials.gov record.
NLM Identifer NCT01169220
ClinicalTrials.gov processed this data on October 15, 2014
Back to Top