Redesigned HINTS Website Unveiled
NCI's Division of Cancer Control and Population Sciences recently launched the newly redesigned Health Information National Trends Survey (HINTS) website.
HINTS is a nationally representative survey dedicated to learning how people find, use, and understand health information. The redesigned HINTS website has interactive features to ensure that the HINTS community can stay connected and informed.
The site allows users to:
- Search HINTS by topic area and quickly access data, reports, and materials on all HINTS topics, from patient-provider communication to tobacco use
- View HINTS questions to find data displayed in a user-friendly format with associated charts, HINTS Briefs, and publications
- See a list of citations for all scientific articles published using a given HINTS item
- Preview high-level findings from the data in the HINTS Data Spotlight
- Analyze just-released data from HINTS Puerto Rico
- Preview the Health Information National Trends Survey Grid-Enabled Measures (HINTS-GEM) database to get a sneak peak at the measures being considered for HINTS IV