Including Clinical Trials in Your Practice: An Overview
A Web-based course for healthcare providers who are interested in becoming clinical trials investigators and including cancer clinical trials in their practice.
Course Content Overview
This Web-based course covers these topics:
- Evaluating the option of becoming a clinical trials investigator
- Registering and credentialing
- Strategies for establishing and training the research team
- Locating sources of funding and identifying an IRB
- Patient recruitment, enrollment and eligibility verification
- Record keeping and reporting requirements
- Quality assurance procedures
- Working with referring clinicians
The estimated time to complete this course is 2 ¼ hours.
The course contains an onscreen transcript of the audio narrative. Look for the audio symbol in the upper right of the course.
The course also contains a complete audio transcript on each screen. To view the transcript, click on the transcript symbol.