K Awards: Transition of CDAs From Paper to Electronic Grant Applications
1. Electronic grant submissions (SF 424) are required for the February 12, 2009, submission of K05, K07, K08, K22, K23, K24, K25, and K99/R00 applications.
2. Transition of Individual Career Development (K) Applications to Electronic Submission (Grants.gov) - New Business Processes and Other Information NOT OD-09-029.
Specific changes include:
- Budget information
- Reference letters
- Candidate's biosketch
- Applications from NIH intramural labs and unaffiliated candidates
4. Individual PAs numbered to reflect the electronic submission process will be active on or before Monday, January 26, 2009. The links below are to the new PAs.
- K05 old PAR 05-145: new PAR 09-088
- K07 old PAR 06-381: new PAR 09-078
- K08 old PA 06-512: new PA-09-042
- K18 old PA 07-359: new PA-09-110
- K22 old PA 06-455: new PAR 09-089
- K23 old PA 05-143: new PA-09-043
- K24 old PA 08-151: new PA-09-037
- K25 old PA 06-087: new PA-09-039
- K99/R00 old PA 07-297: new PA 09-036