An Open Label Continuation Study of TRC105 Therapy for Patients Who Have Completed a Prior TRC105 Trial and Are Judged by the Investigator to Have the Potential to Benefit From Continued TRC105 Therapy
This is a multicenter, open-label, non-randomized, study of TRC105 in patients that have completed a previous TRC105 study and are judged by the investigator to have the potential to benefit from continued TRC105 therapy.
- Participation in a TRACON Pharmaceuticals sponsored parent TRC105 study and, thought to have potential to derive clinical benefit from continued treatment with TRC105 in the opinion of the parent study investigator.
- Willing and able to consent for self to participate in study
- Willing and able to comply with scheduled visits, treatment plan, laboratory tests, and other study procedures.
- 18 years of age or older
- ability to begin TRC105 dosing on this protocol within 6 weeks from the subjects last dose of TRC105 in the parent TRC105 study
- Any clinical event that would make TRC105 therapy inappropriate under the parent protocol
- Current treatment in another clinical study
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Other severe acute or chronic medical or psychiatric condition or laboratory abnormality that may increase the risk associated with study participation or study drug administration, or may interfere with the interpretation of study results, and in the judgment of the investigator, would make the subject inappropriate for entry into the study
Locations & Contacts
Trial Phase & Type
Secondary IDs NCI-2013-00735
Clinicaltrials.gov ID NCT02354612