A Study of Evorpacept (ALX148) in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors and Lymphoma (ASPEN-01)
- Histological or cytological diagnosis of advanced/metastatic solid tumor malignancy; or relapsed or refractory Non-Hodgkin lymphoma for whom no standard therapy is available..
- Adequate Bone Marrow Function.
- Adequate Renal & Liver Function.
- Adequate Performance Status
- Patients with known symptomatic CNS metastases or lepotomeningeal disease requiring steroids.
- Previous high-dose chemotherapy requiring allogenic stem cell rescue.
- Prior treatment with a CD47 or signal regulatory protein (SIRP) alpha targeting agent.
This phase 1 clinical study (AT148001) is an open-label, multi-center, multiple-dose,
dose-escalation, safety, PK, and PD study of evorpacept (ALX148). The phase 1 protocol will
have 2 parts: a single agent dose escalation phase (Part 1) and a combination therapy phase
(Part 2). Part 2 will include an initial dose escalation portion followed by a dose expansion
portion. Approximately 184 adult patients are expected to be enrolled in the study.
Trial Phase Phase I
Trial Type Treatment
ALX Oncology Inc.
- Primary ID AT148001
- Secondary IDs NCI-2017-00378
- Clinicaltrials.gov ID NCT03013218