Phase 3 Study of Nivolumab or Nivolumab Plus Ipilimumab Versus Ipilimumab Alone in Previously Untreated Advanced Melanoma (CheckMate 067)
The purpose of this study is to show that Nivolumab and/or Nivolumab in combination with Ipilimumab will extend progression free survival and overall survival compared to Ipilimumab alone.
- Histologically confirmed stage III (unresectable) or stage IV melanoma
- Treatment naïve patients
- Measurable disease by computed tomography (CT) or Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) per RECIST 1.1 criteria
- Tumor tissue from an unresectable or metastatic site of disease for biomarker analyses
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) performance status (PS) 0 or 1
- Active brain metastases or leptomeningeal metastases
- Ocular melanoma
- Subjects with active, known or suspected autoimmune disease
- Subjects with a condition requiring systemic treatment with either corticosteroids (>10 mg daily prednisone equivalents) or other immunosuppressive medications within 14 days of treatment
- Prior treatment with an anti-Programmed Death receptor-1 (PD-1), anti-Programmed Death-1 ligand-1 (PD-L1), anti-PD-L2, or anti-cytotoxic T lymphocyte associated antigen-4 (anti-CTLA-4) antibody
Locations & Contacts
Trial Phase & Type
Secondary IDs NCI-2013-01254, 2012-005371-13
Clinicaltrials.gov ID NCT01844505
Have a question?
We're here to help
Call us: 1-800-4-CANCER
I’ve found a trial—what’s my next step?
Refer to our guide on how to join a treatment trial.