Blood Sample Collection to Evaluate Biomarkers in Subjects With Untreated Solid Tumors
Your Search Criteria
|Primary Cancer Type/Condition:||Kidney (including Renal Cell) Cancer|
The primary objective of this study is to obtain de-identified, clinically characterized, whole blood specimens to evaluate biomarkers associated with cancer for diagnostic assay development.
- Subject is male or female > 18 years of age.
- Subject has an untreated primary malignancy of breast, lung, colorectal, prostate, bladder, uterine, kidney/renal pelvis, pancreatic, liver, stomach, ovarian or esophageal cancer. OR Subject has suspicion of a primary malignancy of bladder, kidney/renal pelvis, or ovarian cancer based on imaging.
- Subject understands the study procedures and is able to provide informed consent to participate in the study and authorization for release of relevant protected health information to the study Investigator.
- Any previous cancer diagnosis within the past 5 years (with the exceptions of basal cell or squamous cell skin cancers).
- Chemotherapy and/or radiation therapy within 5 years prior to enrollment/sample collection.
- Any treatment for the primary malignancy or sites of metastases. Subject may not have started neo-adjuvant chemotherapy, neo-adjuvant radiation therapy, immunotherapy or other treatment and/or surgery prior to blood sample collection.
- Less than 3 days between fine needle aspiration (FNA) of target pathology and blood collection.
- Less than 7 days between biopsy (other than FNA) of target pathology and blood collection.
- IV contrast (e.g. CT and MRI) within 1 day [or 24 hours] of blood collection.
- Individual has a condition the Investigator believes would interfere with his or her ability to provide informed consent, comply with the study protocol, which might confound the interpretation of the study results or put the person at undue risk.
Locations & Contacts
Name Not Available
Trial Objectives and Outline
Subjects who have been diagnosed, or who have a suspicion of diagnosis based on imaging, with any solid tumor. Subjects will have a blood sample collected at enrollment and provide medical history prior to initiation of treatment. There will be no further follow-up.
Trial Phase & Type
No phase specified
Not provided by clinicaltrials.gov
Exact Sciences Corporation
Secondary IDs NCI-2019-00765
Clinicaltrials.gov ID NCT03662204