The Center for Global Health contributes to the development and promotion of resources that advance global cancer research and collaboration in low- and middle-income countries.
For additional resources, visit Resources for International Partners.
International Cancer Research Partnership
Search the International Cancer Research Partnership public database of cancer research awards from over 100 funding organizations to find projects and collaborators, avoid duplication of research efforts, and assess trends in cancer research over time. Visit the site to learn more about how to join the Partnership.
Tobacco Control Monograph Series
The National Cancer Institute established the Tobacco Control Monograph Series to provide ongoing and timely information about emerging public health issues in smoking and tobacco use control. Most recently, NCI has partnered with the World Health Organization to develop Monograph 21: The Economics of Tobacco and Tobacco Control, which examines the current research and evidence base surrounding the economics of tobacco control – including tobacco use, tobacco growing, manufacturing and trade, product taxes and prices, and control policies and other interventions to reduce tobacco use and its consequences. This information can help direct future research and inform tobacco prevention and control programs and policies in countries around the world.
Tobacco Control Research Branch - International Research on Tobacco Use
Find information on international grants, global resources, and ongoing activities with DCCPS Tobacco Control Research Branch International and Global Health Activities.
Discover NCI’s online resource and collaboration tool that supports professionals involved in the process of recruiting and retaining participants to clinical trials.
International Cancer Control Partnership
Explore selected resources on planning and capacity-building for cancer control, national cancer plans, and global cancer control initiatives and policies.
The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases ClinRegs
An online database of country-specific, clinical research regulatory information.
NIH Laboratory Animal Welfare Education Resources
Find helpful online seminars from the NIH Office of Laboratory Animal Welfare.
Knowledge Summaries of Comprehensive Breast Cancer Control
- Improving Access to Breast Cancer Care
- Planning Comprehensive Breast Cancer Programs: Call to Action
- Early Detection: Breast Health Awareness and Early Detection Strategies
- Breast Cancer Risk Factors and Prevention
- Early Detection: Breast Cancer Physiology and the Clinical Breast Exam
Online Seminars and Educational Videos
- Center for Global Health Seminar Series
- National Cancer Control Planning and Implementation: The Basics
- Past NCI Summer Curriculum in Cancer Prevention and Control Lectures
- NCI Summer Curriculum in Cancer Prevention - Additional Lectures for International Participants
Documents, Reports, and Factsheets
- CGH Activities Report: Strengthening Global Cancer Research & Control
- TCRB International Research in Tobacco Control Factsheet
- International Activities of NCI-Designated Cancer Centers (PDF)
- Integrating Cancer Control into Global Health
- Proceedings of the Symposium on Animal Welfare and Scientific Research (1985 to 2010)