2019 - Dialogue on Disparities
- Dr. Alex Adjei to Deliver CURE Distinguished Scholars Seminar on Thursday, June 13
On June 13, 2019, former CURE scholar Alex A. Adjei, MD, PhD, will present on Successes and Challenges in Early Phase Drug Development for Cancer Therapy.
- National Minority Health Month Spotlight: Paula Aristizabal, MD, MAS
For Dr. Paula Aristizabal, inspiration led to goals, and goals led to a career path—one committed to reducing cancer health disparities in children.
- National Minority Health Month Spotlight: Diana Cittelly, PhD
From a K22 award to an R37 award, Dr. Diana Cittelly aims to make a “real-life impact” through her research.
- National Minority Health Month Spotlight: Juan Luis Mendoza, PhD
Dr. Juan Luis Mendoza is tackling major knowledge gaps in his field with the CURE K01 Award.
- National Minority Health Month Spotlight: ChicagoCHEC
How “Citizen Scientists” are helping the PACHE U54 ChicagoCHEC Team make a difference in prostate cancer disparities research.