Website Linking Policy
The NCI website is periodically revised, and content may be deleted or moved. We try to ensure that existing links will redirect to the new page(s).
Links from NCI to Other Websites
The NCI website includes links to external websites. These links are for your convenience and to supplement NCI content. In general, NCI links to:
- Other federal agencies.
- NCI partners (such as a cancer center or clinical trial cooperative group).
- Organizations with which we have a formal relationship (such as a Memorandum of Understanding, license, or development agreement).
Selection of external links is at NCI discretion and does not imply endorsement of external organizations, their products and services. NCI does not guarantee the currency, accuracy, relevance, or completeness of information found on linked, external websites. We link to government information according to our linking policy, whether or not the other website links to us.
We reserve the right to remove links to external websites that no longer meet our content needs.
Exit Disclaimer Policy
- This graphic notice () next to a link on the National Cancer Institute’s (NCI’s) website indicates that the link leads to another site that is not a federal government website.
- NCI links to external websites to supplement the information found on NCI’s website. However, NCI cannot guarantee the accuracy of information provided on external websites.
- Linking to a non-federal website does not indicate an endorsement by NCI of the sponsors or of the information and products presented on the website.
Periodic Link Review
NCI periodically reviews internal and external links to ensure that they are still functional and valuable, but you may occasionally encounter a broken link. If so, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our e-mail form.