Childhood Cancer Data Initiative (CCDI) Symposium
Scientific stakeholders and leaders from academia, government, industry, and advocacy organizations gathered in Washington, DC, July 29–31, 2019, for the NCI Childhood Cancer Data Initiative (CCDI) Symposium—a scientific meeting to gain a common understanding of the current issues and opportunities in childhood cancer research that can be addressed through enhanced data collection and maximum utilization of that data.
Watch Recordings of the Symposium
Day 1: Monday, July 29, 5:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Day 2: Tuesday, July 30, 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Day 3: Wednesday, July 31, 8:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
NCI invited researchers to submit abstracts to be considered for poster presentations at the symposium.
Areas of interest for poster submission included research, methodologies, and tools that focus in any of the following categories:
- Scientific and clinical research data needs in childhood, adolescent, and young adult (AYA) cancers
- Establishing meaningful datasets for clinical care and associated research progress
- Building infrastructure to enable federation among disparate databases
- Extracting knowledge from data
- Developing adequate and equitable policies for shared data resources
Abstracts have not been edited