SWOG-8947 Collecting and Storing Blood Samples From Patients With Previously Untreated Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Basic Trial Information
|No phase specified||Tissue collection/Repository||Completed||Not specified||NCI, Other||CDR0000390329|
SWOG-8947, U10CA032102, NCT01000558
RATIONALE: Collecting and storing samples of blood from patients with cancer to test in the laboratory may help the study of cancer in the future.
PURPOSE: This research study is collecting and storing blood samples from patients with previously untreated non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
Further Study Information
- To establish a central lymphoma serum repository that will serve as a resource to provide specimens for current and future scientific studies.
- To utilize the Southwest Oncology Group clinical database to perform clinicopathologic correlations with the results of those studies.
OUTLINE: Serum is collected and stored for future correlative studies.
- Diagnosis of non-Hodgkin lymphoma
- Previously untreated disease
- Patients must meet the eligibility criteria and be registered to a currently active Southwest Oncology Group-coordinated treatment protocol for previously untreated non-Hodgkin lymphoma
- Not specified
PRIOR CONCURRENT THERAPY:
- See Disease Characteristics
Trial Contact Information
Trial Lead Organizations/Sponsors
Southwest Oncology Group
- National Cancer Institute
Link to the current ClinicalTrials.gov record.
NLM Identifier NCT01000558
ClinicalTrials.gov processed this data on April 09, 2015
Note: Information about this trial is from the ClinicalTrials.gov database. The versions designated for health professionals and patients contain the same text. Minor changes may be made to the ClinicalTrials.gov record to standardize the names of study sponsors, sites, and contacts. Cancer.gov only lists sites that are recruiting patients for active trials, whereas ClinicalTrials.gov lists all sites for all trials. Questions and comments regarding the presented information should be directed to ClinicalTrials.gov.