An Investigational Drug, PF-02341066 Is Being Studied Versus Standard Of Care In Patients With Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer With A Specific Gene Profile Involving The Anaplastic Lymphoma Kinase (ALK) Gene
Basic Trial Information
|Phase III||Treatment||Closed||18 and over||Pharmaceutical / Industry||A8081007|
This is a Phase 3 trial comparing the safety and anti-tumor activity of PF-02341066 versus pemetrexed or docetaxel in patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer with specific gene profile involving the ALK gene after failure of one previous chemotherapy regimen that included one platinum drug.
- histologically or cytologically proven diagnosis of non-small cell lung cancer
- positive for the ALK fusion gene (test provided by a central laboratory)
- must have had disease progression after only one prior chemotherapy and that regimen but must have included one platinum drug
- tumors must be measurable
- prior treatment with PF-02341066
- current treatment in another clinical trial
Trial Contact Information
Trial Lead Organizations/Sponsors
Link to the current ClinicalTrials.gov record.
NLM Identifier NCT00932893
ClinicalTrials.gov processed this data on May 27, 2015
Note: Information about this trial is from the ClinicalTrials.gov database. The versions designated for health professionals and patients contain the same text. Minor changes may be made to the ClinicalTrials.gov record to standardize the names of study sponsors, sites, and contacts. Cancer.gov only lists sites that are recruiting patients for active trials, whereas ClinicalTrials.gov lists all sites for all trials. Questions and comments regarding the presented information should be directed to ClinicalTrials.gov.