Budget, Planning, Legislative Activities
- The Nation's Investment in Cancer Research for Fiscal Year 2013
The strategic investments described in this document provide vision and direction for the nationwide community of researchers, clinicians, public health workers, healthcare providers, patients, advocates, and policymakers working to defeat cancer.
- Archive: NCI Professional Judgment Budgets for Previous Years
Links to NCI's annual planning documents for previous fiscal years.
- Financial Information about NCI
The Office of Budget and Finance provides financial and statistical information about NCI and its funding for cancer research.
- Cancer Research Funding
A fact sheet about the National Cancer Institute's funding of cancer research.
- Interactive Budget Analysis Tool
This tool provides an interactive overview of the National Cancer Institute (NCI) budget and Fact Book data.
- Office of Government and Congressional Relations
OGCR facilitates the relationships between NCI, Congress, and the general public, provides Freedom of Information and Privacy Act services, and supports General Accountability Office investigations.
- Office of Science Planning and Assessment
OSPA supports the NCI mission by promoting and leading the Institute’s science planning, coordination, and assessment efforts.