|Phase III||Treatment||Completed||18 and over||Other||05 DIVE 03|
The purpose of this study is to evaluate the decrease of post-operative morbidity in inguinal lymphadenectomies realised for vulvar tumors and inferior limb skin tumors by use of Ultracision with regard to classical operative techniques.
- Vulvar neoplasm, inferior limb's skin malignant tumours, with an inguinal curage indication.
- Age ≥ 18 years
- Hematological functions : leucocytes > 1500/mm3, hemoglobin > 8 g/dl, blood platelets > 150000/mm3.
- Well informed written consent signed by the patient
- Negative pregnancy test for female patient of child-bearing potential.
- Preliminary surgery of inguinal cavity (sentinel lymph node removal accepted)
- Massive lymph node invasion with femoro-vessels attack
- Inclusion in another study (excepted study turned to inguinal lymph node)
- Pregnant or nursing women
- Patient under guardianship or trusteeship
Trial Lead Organizations/Sponsors
Institut Claudius Regaud
|Denis Querleu, Pr||Principal Investigator|
Link to the current ClinicalTrials.gov record.
NLM Identifer NCT00224744
Information obtained from ClinicalTrials.gov on June 03, 2013
Back to Top