Clinical Trials (PDQ®)
|Phase III||Treatment||Closed||18 and over||Pharmaceutical / Industry||A8081007|
This is a Phase 3 trial comparing the safety and anti-tumor activity of PF-02341066 versus pemetrexed or docetaxel in patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer with specific gene profile involving the ALK gene after failure of one previous chemotherapy regimen that included one platinum drug.
- histologically or cytologically proven diagnosis of non-small cell lung cancer
- positive for the ALK fusion gene (test provided by a central laboratory)
- must have had disease progression after only one prior chemotherapy and that regimen but must have included one platinum drug
- tumors must be measurable
- prior treatment with PF-02341066
- current treatment in another clinical trial
Trial Lead Organizations/Sponsors
|Pfizer CT.gov Call Center||Study Director|
Link to the current ClinicalTrials.gov record.
NLM Identifer NCT00932893
ClinicalTrials.gov processed this data on April 22, 2015
Back to Top