Eating Hints: Before, During, and After Cancer Treatment
Eating Hints is for people who are having or are about to have cancer treatment. Family and friends may also want to read this booklet.
You can use this booklet before, during, and after cancer treatment. It covers common types of eating problems and ways you can manage them.
This booklet covers:
- What you should know about cancer treatment, eating well, and eating problems
- How feelings can affect appetite
- Hints to manage eating problems
- How to eat well after cancer treatment ends
- Foods and drinks to help with certain eating problems
- Ways to learn more
Talk with your doctor, nurse, or dietitian about any eating problems that might affect you during cancer treatment. He or she may suggest that you read certain sections or follow some of the tips.