Small Business Partnerships
- Small Business Innovation Research and Small Business Technology Transfer
SBIR/STTR programs seek to increase small business and private sector participation to develop and commercialize novel technologies and products.
Basic Research and Technology Development
- Center for Strategic Scientific Initiatives
CSSI supports innovative programs that include nanotechnology, clinical proteomics, cancer genomics, biorepositories and biospecimen, and physical sciences cancer research.
- Office of Cancer Nanotechnology Research
OCNR directs the NCI Alliance for Nanotechnology in Cancer program that supports the application of nanotechnology to all aspects of cancer research.
- Office of Clinical Proteomic Research
OCCPR supports the development of technologies and reagents that will advance our understanding of protein biology in cancer.
- Advanced Technologies Partnerships Initiative
ATPI supports partnerships among government, academia, life sciences companies, and non-profit research organizations to improve drug development processes.
- Innovative Molecular Analysis Technologies Program
IMAT supports early-stage development, technical maturation, and dissemination of novel technologies for cancer research.
- NCI Experimental Therapeutics Program
NExT supports partnerships to facilitate and shorten the timeline for drug discovery and development.
- NCI Technology Transfer Center
TTC establishes collaborations with universities, industry, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies to develop research software, therapeutics, vaccines, devices, diagnostics, research reagents, and other technologies.
Partnerships with NCI Intramural Research Programs
- Office of Science & Technology Partnerships
OSTP makes new technologies and scientific resources available to CCR investigators through partnerships, collaborations, contracts, and other technology transfer agreements with organizations including the private sector.
Clinical Opportunities for Technology Development
- NCI Cancer Therapy Evaluation Program
CTEP coordinates the planning, assessment, and coordinates all aspects of clinical trials.