Including Clinical Trials in Your Practice: An Overview
- This course requires a minimum 1040 x 768 screen resolution
- The course contains an audio narrative that utilizes Flash. Download Flash player
A Web-based course for healthcare providers who are interested in becoming clinical trials investigators and including cancer clinical trials in their practice.
Course Content Overview
This Web-based course covers these topics:
- Evaluating the option of becoming a clinical trials investigator
- Registering and credentialing
- Strategies for establishing and training the research team
- Locating sources of funding and identifying an IRB
- Patient recruitment, enrollment and eligibility verification
- Record keeping and reporting requirements
- Quality assurance procedures
- Working with referring clinicians
The estimated time to complete this course is 2 ¼ hours.
Print a 508-compliant PDF of the entire course (494 KB). The course contains an onscreen transcript of the audio narrative. Look for the audio symbol in the upper right of the course.
The course also contains a complete audio transcript on each screen. To view the transcript, click on the transcript symbol.