Frequently Asked Questions - FAQsCTRP Program >>
- What is the purpose of the Clinical Trials Reporting Program (CTRP)?
- How will CTRP be connected to other databases within NCI and NIH?
- Will CTRP support the Cancer Centers Summary 4 Report?
- Will CTRP register my trials with Clinical Trials.gov for me?
- If I register a trial with CTRP, will CTRP send the trial to PDQ?
Expectations for Awardees>>
- How do I register trials with CTRP?
- What trials does NCI expect to be registered in CTRP?
- What data do I need to report and when?
- Are usernames and passwords required to register trials to CTRP?
- Is batch registration available?
- Will NCI work with us and/or our vendor to develop a link to CTRP?
- How do I know that my trials have been registered successfully?
- When can I view a trial?
- How do I modify trials or handle errors?
- How do I know if a trial has been previously submitted to NCI?
- What formats are acceptable for uploaded supporting trial documents?
- What is the NCI Division/Program Code?
- What should be in the NCI Grant Information section?
- Which trials require accrual reporting?
- What type of accrual reporting is required for multi institutional trials?
- What type of patient accrual data should be reported to CTRP?
- When should patient accrual be reported?
- How do I find the CTRP Organization ID for the study site identifier for patient accrual reporting?
- Where can I find additional information regarding disease coding?
- Where can I find additional information regarding accrual reporting?
CTRP Orientation, Communications, and Support >>
- How does NCI intend to notify awardees about CTRP reporting?
- Is there a mailing list to receive CTRP communications?
- What type of training or orientation will be provided?
- Whom can I contact for assistance?
Data Access >>
- Will I have access to data from my submissions?
- Will it be shared with awardees or others outside of NCI?