Lymphoma Steering Committee
The NCI Lymphoma Steering Committee (LYSC) was established in 2009. Members of the LYSC include Cooperative Group lymphoma committee chairs, representatives from the Blood and Marrow Transplant Clinical Trials Network (BMTCTN), AIDS Malignancy Consortium (AMC), and investigators from Specialized Programs of Research Excellence (SPORE), Cancer Centers and R01/P01 grants along with community oncologists, biostatisticians, patient advocates and NCI staff.
The LYSC follows an efficient, cost-effective, science-driven, and transparent process to identify and promote the "Best Science" in clinical research on lymphoma and related diseases by addressing the design and prioritization of phase III trials and large phase II studies.
Roster of Lymphoma Steering Committee members
Oliver Press, MD, PhD and Julie Vose, MD, Co-chairs
Clinical Trials Planning Meetings (CTPMs)
The Goal of CTPMs is to:
- identify strategic directions for clinical trials in a specific field
- reach consensus on the most important clinical trials to conduct;
- identify portfolio gaps and emerging scientific opportunities;
- identify innovative trial design opportunities;
- facilitate innovation and collaboration among the broad oncology community active in the specific cancer under study
CCCT Contact: Lawrence Baizer, Ph.D.