Safety and Efficacy of MIW815 (ADU-S100) + / - Ipilimumab in Patients With Advanced / Metastatic Solid Tumors or Lymphomas
- ECOG ≤ 1
- Willing to undergo tumor biopsies from injected and distal lesions
- Must have two biopsy accessible lesions:
- * one lesion must be ≥10 mm and <100 mm in longest diameter, accessible for repeated intratumoral (IT) injection and accessible for baseline and on-treatment biopsies.
- a second (distal) lesion must be accessible for baseline and on-treatment biopsy and must be distinct from the injected lesion.
- tumors encasing major vascular structures (i.e., carotid artery or tumors close to other vital organs), are not considered appropriate
- Patients who require local palliative measures such as XRT or surgery
- Symptomatic or untreated leptomeningeal disease.
- Presence of symptomatic central nervous system (CNS) metastases
- Impaired cardiac function or clinically significant cardiac disease
- Active autoimmune disease or a documented history of autoimmune disease, except vitiligo or resolved childhood asthma/atopy.
- Active infection requiring systemic antibiotic therapy.
- Known history of Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) infection.
- Active Epstein-Barr virus (EBV), hepatitis B virus (HBV) or hepatitis C virus (HCV)
- Malignant disease, other than that being treated in this study.
Salt Lake City
Trial Phase Phase I
Trial Type Treatment
Aduro Biotech, Inc.
- Primary ID ADU-CL-07
- Secondary IDs NCI-2016-00420
- Clinicaltrials.gov ID NCT02675439