A Multiple Ascending Dose Study of MEDI7247 in Patients With Selected Relapsed / Refractory Hematological Malignancies
Trial Status: Complete
To assess safety and tolerability, describe the dose-limiting toxicities, determine the maximum tolerated dose (MTD) or the highest protocol-defined dose (maximum administered dose) in the absence of establishing the MTD, and a recommended dose for further evaluation of MEDI7247 in patients with selected hematological malignancies who have relapsed after, or are refractory to prior standard therapy, and for whom there is no standard salvage regimen available.
- Confirmed relapsed/refractory diagnosis of select hematologic malignancies for which no standard/salvage therapies are available.
- Age ≥ 18 years at the time of screening.
- Written informed consent and any locally required authorization
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) performance status 0-1
- Liver Function Tests: AST and ALT ≤ 3 × ULN, and serum TBL ≤ 1.5 × ULN, unless consistent with Gilbert's syndrome for which TBL ≤ 2.5 × ULN is allowed.
- CrCL ≥ 40 mL/min 6. Female patients of childbearing potential who are sexually active with a nonsterilized male partner must use at least one highly effective method of contraception from 7 days post-screening, and must agree to continue using such precautions for 90 days after the last dose of investigational product.
- Nonsterilized male patients who are sexually active with a female partner of childbearing potential must use a male condom plus spermicide from 7 days post-screening and for 90 days after receipt of the last dose of investigational product.
- Received cytotoxic chemotherapy within 21 days (or 42 days for nitrosureas or mitomycin C) prior to the first scheduled dose of MEDI7247.
- Received major surgery (as defined by the Investigator), radiotherapy, or immunotherapy (including immune checkpoint inhibitors and adoptive cellular therapy such as autologous or donor NK cell or T lymphocyte infusions (e.g. CAR -T cells)) within 28 days of the first scheduled dose of MEDI7247.
- Received an investigational drug within 14 days of the first scheduled dose of MEDI7247 or not recovered from associated toxicities.
- Patients who have previously received an autologous SCT, are excluded if less than 120 days have elapsed from the time of transplant or the patient has not recovered from transplant-associated toxicities prior to the first scheduled dose of MEDI7247.
- History of liver cirrhosis, liver fibrosis or prior liver irradiation regardless of the time interval (not including total body irradiation administered during allogeneic SCT).
- Failure to recover from all prior treatment-related non-hematological toxicities to ≤ Grade 1 prior to the first scheduled dose of MEDI7247 (except for alopecia and neuropathy).
- Patients at risk of non-disease related major bleeding (eg, recent GI hemorrhage or neurosurgery, within previous 21 days).
- Current severe active systemic disease including active concurrent malignancy
- Central nervous system (CNS) disease that is untreated, symptomatic, or requires therapy to control symptoms.
- Active human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), hepatitis B virus (HBV) or hepatitis C virus (HCV) infections at the time of screening.
UCLA / Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center
Emory University Hospital / Winship Cancer Institute
Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center
Siteman Cancer Center at Washington University
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
Contact: Connie W. Lee Batlevi
M D Anderson Cancer Center
Trial Phase Phase I
Trial Type Treatment
- Primary ID D8540C00001
- Secondary IDs NCI-2017-01242
- Clinicaltrials.gov ID NCT03106428