A Study of INCB050465 in Relapsed or Refractory Follicular Lymphoma
Trial Status: Closed to Accrual
The purpose of this study is to assess the objective response rate of parsaclisib treatment in participants with relapsed or refractory follicular lymphoma.
- Aged 18 years or older.
- Histologically confirmed, relapsed or refractory, follicular B-cell non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) (follicular lymphoma) Grade 1, 2, and 3a.
- Ineligible for hematopoietic stem cell transplant.
- Must have been treated with at least 2 prior systemic therapies.
- Radiographically measurable lymphadenopathy or extranodal lymphoid malignancy (defined as the presence of ≥ 1 lesion that measures > 1.5 cm in the longest dimension and ≥ 1.0 cm in the longest perpendicular dimension as assessed by computed tomography or magnetic resonance imaging.
- Must be willing to undergo an incisional, excisional, or core needle lymph node or tissue biopsy or provide a lymph node or tissue biopsy from the most recent available archival tissue.
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) performance status 0 to 2.
- Known histological transformation from indolent NHL to diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.
- History of central nervous system lymphoma (either primary or metastatic).
- Prior treatment with idelalisib, other selective phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase delta (PI3Kδ) inhibitors, or a pan-PI3K inhibitor.
- Prior treatment with a Bruton's tyrosine kinase inhibitor (eg, ibrutinib).
- Allogeneic stem cell transplant within the last 6 months, or autologous stem cell transplant within the last 3 months before the date of study treatment administration.
- Active graft-versus-host disease.
- Participants positive for hepatitis B surface antigen or hepatitis B core antibody will be eligible if they are negative for hepatitis B virus-deoxyribonucleic acid (HBV-DNA). Participants positive for anti-hepatitis C virus (HCV) antibody will be eligible if they are negative for HCV-ribonucleic acid (RNA).
Wayne State University / Karmanos Cancer Institute
Duke University Medical Center
University of Pennsylvania / Abramson Cancer Center
Fred Hutch / University of Washington Cancer Consortium
Trial Phase Phase II
Trial Type Treatment
- Primary ID INCB 50465-203 (CITADEL-203)
- Secondary IDs NCI-2017-01662, 2017-001624-22, Parsaclisib
- Clinicaltrials.gov ID NCT03126019