Dose Finding Study of TNO155 in Adult Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors
- Able to understand and voluntarily sign the ICF and able to comply with the study visit schedule and the other protocol requirements.
- Patient (male or female) ≥18 years of age willing to agree to not father a child/become pregnant and comply with effective contraception criteria.
- Must have progressed following standard therapy, or for whom, in the opinion of the Investigator, no effective standard therapy exists, is tolerated or is appropriate.
- ECOG (Eastern cooperative oncology group) performance status ≤2 Additional criteria only appying to TNO155 in combination with EGF816 (nazartinib):
- Patients must be screened for Hepatitis B virus and Hepatitis C virus
- Tumors harboring known activating KRAS, NRAS, HRAS, BRAF or PTPN11 (SHP2) mutations. (Exceptions are KRAS G12-mutant NSCLC's)
- History or current evidence of retinal vein occlusion (RVO) or current risk factors for RVO.
- Any medical condition that would, in the investigator's judgment, prevent the patient's participation in the clinical study due to safety concerns or compliance with clinical study procedures.
- Clinically significant cardiac disease.
- Active diarrhea or inflammatory bowel disease
- Insufficient bone marrow function
- Insufficient hepatic and renal function. Additional criteria only appying to TNO155 in combination with EGF816 (nazartinib):
- Patients with a known history of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) seropositivity.
- Patients receiving concomitant immunosuppressive agents or chronic corticosteroids use at the time of study entry.
- Patients who have undergone a bone marrow or solid organ transplant
- Patients with a history or presence of interstitial lung disease or interstitial pneumonitis
- Bullous and exfoliative skin disorders at screening of any grade
- Presence of clinically significant ophthalmological abnormalities that might increase the risk of corneal epithelial injury
This study has been designed as a Phase I, open-label, dose finding study with a dose
escalation part and a dose expansion part in adult patients with selected advanced solid
tumors. The study treatment, TNO155 alone or in combination with EGF816 (nazartinib), will be
taken until the patient experiences unacceptable toxicity, progressive disease and/or
treatment is discontinued at the discretion of the investigator or the patient or due to
withdrawal of consent. Some patients will be participating in a food effect investigation as
an exploratory objective.
Trial Phase Phase I
Trial Type Treatment
Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- Primary ID CTNO155X2101
- Secondary IDs NCI-2017-01726, 2016-001861-10
- Clinicaltrials.gov ID NCT03114319