A Phase Ib Study of LXH254-centric Combinations in NSCLC or Melanoma
- Patients must have advanced or metastatic NSCLC or melanoma
- Presence of KRAS or BRAF mutation (NSCLC) or NRAS mutation (melanoma) in tumor tissue
- All patients participating in this clinical trial must have progressed following standard therapy or, in the opinion of the Investigator, no effective standard therapy exists, is tolerated, appropriate or is considered equivalent to study treatment.
- ECOG (Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group) performance status ≤ 2
- Dose expansion - KRAS or NRAS mutant patients groups: Prior treatment with a RAFi (including any BRAFi and pan-RAFi), MEKi and/or ERKi. BRAF mutant patients group: Prior treatment with an ERKi and/or a pan-RAFi.
- History or current evidence of retinal vein occlusion (RVO) or current risk factors for RVO.
- Any medical condition that would, in the investigator's judgment, prevent the patient's participation in the clinical study due to safety concerns or compliance with clinical study procedures.
- Patients receiving proton pump inhibitors (PPI) which cannot be discontinued 3 days prior to the start study treatment and for the duration of the study.
- Patients with Gilbert's syndrome or other heritable diseases of bile processing.
Trial Phase Phase I
Trial Type Treatment
Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- Primary ID CLXH254X2102
- Secondary IDs NCI-2017-02021, 2016-004293-18
- Clinicaltrials.gov ID NCT02974725