Dabrafenib and / or Trametinib Rollover Study
- Patient is currently receiving treatment with dabrafenib/trametinib monotherapy or combination within a Novartis or former GSK sponsored study which has fulfilled the requirements for the primary objective.
- In the opinion of the Investigator would benefit from continued treatment.
- Patient has been previously permanently discontinued from study treatment in the parent protocol.
- Patient's indication is commercially available and reimbursed in the local country.
- Patient currently has unresolved toxicities for which dabrafenib and/or trametinib dosing has been interrupted in the parent study.
Trial Phase Phase IV
Trial Type Treatment
Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- Primary ID CDRB436X2X02B
- Secondary IDs NCI-2017-02219
- Clinicaltrials.gov ID NCT03340506