A Study of INCMGA00012 in Squamous Carcinoma of the Anal Canal Following Platinum-Based Chemotherapy (POD1UM-202)
Trial Status: Active
The purpose of this study is to assess the efficacy of INCMGA00012 in participants with locally advanced or metastatic squamous carcinoma of the anal canal (SCAC) who have progressed after platinum-based chemotherapy.
- Ability to comprehend and willingness to sign a written informed consent form.
- Confirmed diagnosis of locally advanced or metastatic SCAC.
- Must have received (or been intolerant to or ineligible for) at least 1 prior line of platinum-based chemotherapy and received no more than 2 prior systemic treatments.
- Must have measurable disease by RECIST v1.1.
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group performance status of 0 to 1.
- If HIV-positive, then all of the following criteria must also be met: CD4+ count ≥ 300/μL, undetectable viral load, and receiving highly active antiretroviral therapy.
- Receipt of anticancer therapy or participation in another interventional clinical study within 21 days before the first administration of study drug; 6 weeks for mitomycin C.
- Radiotherapy within 14 days of first dose of study treatment with the following caveats: 28 days for pelvic radiotherapy, 6 months for thoracic region radiotherapy that is > 30 Gy.
- Prior treatment with programmed cell death protein 1 (PD-1) or programmed cell death ligand protein 1 (PD-L1)-directed therapy.
- Active autoimmune disease requiring systemic immunosuppression.
- Known central nervous system (CNS) metastases and/or carcinomatous meningitis.
- Known active hepatitis infection.
- Active infections requiring systemic therapy.
- Is pregnant or breastfeeding or is expecting to conceive or father children within the projected duration of the study, from screening through 6 months after the last dose of study drug.
Mayo Clinic in Arizona
Banner University Medical Center - Tucson
City of Hope Comprehensive Cancer Center
University of California Davis Comprehensive Cancer Center
Wayne State University / Karmanos Cancer Institute
Trial Phase Phase II
Trial Type Treatment
- Primary ID INCMGA 0012-202
- Secondary IDs NCI-2018-03162
- Clinicaltrials.gov ID NCT03597295