Avelumab Program Rollover Study
- Participants under enrollment and treatment in an avelumab clinical study under the sponsorship of EMD Serono Research & Development Institute, Inc. / Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany
- Merck Serono Co., Ltd (Japan)
- Participants currently enrolled in an avelumab parent study and are on active treatment with avelumab or in long-term survival follow-up after treatment
- Participants on active treatment must agree to continue to use highly effective contraception (that is, methods with a failure rate of less than 1% per year) for both male and female participants if the risk of conception exists
- Other protocol defined inclusion criteria could apply.
- Participants who are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Participants still on active treatment: Known hypersensitivity to any of the study intervention ingredients
- Participant has been enrolled in the comparator arm of avelumab parent study
- Participant has been withdrawn from avelumab parent study for any reason
- Any other reason that, in the opinion of the Investigator, precludes the participant from participating in the study
- Other protocol defined exclusion criteria could apply.
Trial Phase Phase III
Trial Type Treatment
EMD Serono Research & Development Institute, Inc.
- Primary ID MS100070_0176
- Secondary IDs NCI-2019-00736, 2018-003711-21
- Clinicaltrials.gov ID NCT03815643