M7824 With cCRT in Unresectable Stage III Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
- Participants must have histologically documented NSCLC who present with Stage III locally advanced, unresectable disease (International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer Staging Manual in Thoracic Oncology
- Participants with tumor harboring an Epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) sensitizing (activating) mutation, Anaplastic lymphoma kinase (ALK) translocation, ROS-1 rearrangement are eligible.
- Participants must have adequate pulmonary function defined as a forced expiratory volume in 1 second (FEV1) greater than equals to (>=) 1.2 liters or >= 50% of predicted normal volume measured within 3 weeks prior to randomization.
- Adequate hematological, hepatic and renal function as defined in the protocol
- Contraceptive use by males or females will be consistent with local regulations on contraception methods for those participating in clinical studies
- Participants with Mixed small cell with non-small cell lung cancer histology
- Recent major surgery within 4 weeks prior to entry into the study
- Significant acute or chronic infections including human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) or known acquired immunodeficiency syndrome, Active hepatitis B virus (HBV) or hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection and active tuberculosis
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease exacerbation or other respiratory illness requiring hospitalization
- Active autoimmune disease that has required systemic treatment in past 1 year (i.e., with use of disease-modifying agents, corticosteroids, or immunosuppressive drugs)
- Any prior systemic cytotoxic chemotherapy for their NSCLC or any antibody or drug targeting T-cell coregulatory proteins
Trial Phase Phase II
Trial Type Treatment
EMD Serono Research & Development Institute, Inc.
- Primary ID MS200647_0005
- Secondary IDs NCI-2019-03669, 2018-003265-34
- Clinicaltrials.gov ID NCT03840902