A Study to Determine the Recommended Dose and Regimen and Evaluate the Safety and Preliminary Efficacy of CC-92480 in Combination With Standard Treatments in Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma (RRMM) and Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma (NDMM)
Trial Status: Active
This is an open-label, multicenter, Phase 1 / 2 study to determine the maximum tolerated dose (MTD) / recommended phase 2 dose (RP2D), and to evaluate the safety and preliminary efficacy of CC-92480 in combination with standard treatments.
- Subjects is ≥ 18 years of age and has an Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) performance status score of 0, 1 or 2.
- Relapsed or refractory subjects must have measurable disease and have documented disease progression during or after their last anti-myeloma regimen.
- Newly diagnosed subjects must have documented diagnosis with previously untreated symptomatic multiple myeloma.
- Females of childbearing potential (FCBP) and male subjects must agree with the pregnancy prevention plan.
- Subject has a significant medical condition, laboratory abnormality, or psychiatric illness that would prevent the subject from participating in the study.
- Subject is unable or unwilling to undergo protocol required thromboembolism prophylaxis.
Emory University Hospital / Winship Cancer Institute
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Brigham and Women's Hospital
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center
Mayo Clinic in Rochester
Wake Forest University Health Sciences
Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center
M D Anderson Cancer Center
Trial Phase Phase I/II
Trial Type Treatment
- Primary ID CC-92480-MM-002
- Secondary IDs NCI-2019-04130, 2018-004767-31, U1111-1233-5619
- Clinicaltrials.gov ID NCT03989414