REGN5093 in Patients With MET-Altered Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Histologically confirmed NSCLC that is at advanced stage. Advanced is defined as unresectable or metastatic disease. Patients must have exhausted all approved available therapies appropriate for the patient.
- Has available archival tumor tissue, unless discussed with the medical monitor.
- Willing to provide tumor tissue from newly obtained biopsy. Newly obtained biopsies at screening are required unless medically contra-indicated and discussed with the medical monitor. For patients in expansion cohorts, biopsies should be taken from tumor site which has not been irradiated previously and is not the only measurable target lesion.
- Previously documented presence of MET alterations: either MET-exon14 gene mutation and/or MET gene amplification, and/or elevated MET protein expression, as defined in the protocol.
- Has received treatment with an approved systemic therapy or has participated in any study of an investigational agent or investigational device within 2 weeks or 5 half-lives of the prior treatment whichever is shorter with a minimum of 7 days from the first dose of study therapy
- Has not yet recovered (i.e. grade ≤1 or baseline) from any acute toxicities resulting from prior therapy except as described in the protocol
- Has received radiation therapy or major surgery within 14 days of first administration of study drug or has not recovered (i.e. grade ≤1 or baseline) from AEs, except for laboratory changes as described in the protocol and patients with grade ≤2 neuropathy
- For expansion cohorts only: prior treatment with MET-targeted biologic therapy (function-blocking antibodies or ADCs)
- For expansion cohorts only (except cohort 1A) prior treatment with any MET-targeted agent including small molecule tyrosine kinase inhibitors eg, crizotinib, capmatinib, tepotinib, as defined in the protocol
- Untreated or active primary brain tumor, CNS metastases, leptomeningeal disease or spinal cord compression as defined in the protocol
District of Columbia
Trial Phase Phase I/II
Trial Type Treatment
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Primary ID R5093-ONC-1863
- Secondary IDs NCI-2019-08522, 2019-001908-38
- Clinicaltrials.gov ID NCT04077099