TPST-1120 as Monotherapy and in Combination With Nivolumab in Subjects With Advanced Cancers
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group performance status of 0-1 at enrollment
- Progressive disease or previously untreated tumors for which no standard therapy exists or treatment naïve at the time of study entry are eligible
- Have at least one measurable lesion according to RECIST v1.1
- Subjects with the following histologies are eligible and who are refractory to, have failed, are intolerant to, are ineligible for standard therapy, or for which no standard therapy exists are eligible: Part 1 (Dose Escalation- Monotherapy): RCC, NSCLC, CRC, metastatic castration resistant prostate cancer (mCRPC), cholangiocarcinoma, TNBC, pancreatic cancer, HCC, gastroesophageal cancer, squamous cell carcinoma of head and neck (SCCHN), urothelial bladder cancer (UBC), and sarcoma (liposarcomas and leiomyosarcomas); Part 2 (Dose Escalation-Combination with nivolumab): RCC, HCC, and cholangiocarcinoma; Part 3 (Dose Expansion-Monotherapy): RCC, HCC and cholangiocarcinoma; Part 4 (Dose Expansion-Combination with nivolumab): HCC.
- Concurrent enrollment in another clinical study, unless it is an observational (non-interventional) clinical study, a specimen-collection study or the follow-up period of an interventional study
- Any chemotherapy, monoclonal antibody therapy, radiotherapy, investigational, biologic, or hormonal therapy for cancer treatment within 28 days of commencing TPST-1120 treatment. Targeted therapy such as tyrosine kinase inhibitors within 14 days of commencing first dose of study drug(s)
- For subjects who have received prior anti-PD-1, anti-PD-L1, or anti-CTLA4 therapy:
- Subjects must not have experienced an irAE toxicity that led to permanent discontinuation of prior immunotherapy.
- Any unresolved irAE > Grade 1 with prior immunotherapy treatment.
- Symptomatic, untreated or actively progressing central nervous system metastases
- Have received fibrates within 28 days before first dose of investigational agent
This is a phase 1/1b open label, multicenter, dose escalation and dose expansion study to
evaluate the safety, tolerability, PK, pharmacodynamics, and preliminary antitumor activity
of TPST-1120, a small molecule selective antagonist of PPARα (peroxisome proliferator
activated receptor alpha) in adult subjects with selected advanced solid tumors. TPST-1120
will be administered as monotherapy and in combination with a systemic anticancer agent,
nivolumab, an anti-PD1 antibody, in subjects with advanced solid tumors. This trial is
composed of dose escalation and dose expansion cohorts.
Trial Phase Phase I
Trial Type Treatment
- Primary ID TPST-1120-001
- Secondary IDs NCI-2020-01135
- Clinicaltrials.gov ID NCT03829436