Study of SO-C101 and SO-C101in Combination With Pembro in Adult Patients With Advanced / Metastatic Solid Tumors
- Patients with selected histologically or cytologically confirmed advanced and/or metastatic solid tumors who are refractory to or intolerant of existing therapies known to provide clinical benefit for their condition.
- ECOG performance score 0-1. Patients with ECOG is 2 to be discussed with the sponsor's medical monitor to be agreed for inclusion.
- Estimated life expectancy of ≥3 months
- Washout periods: 4 weeks for chemotherapy, 4 weeks or 5 half-lives (whichever shorter) for biologic agents including immuno-oncology therapy and 4 weeks from major surgeries, definitive radiotherapy and 2 weeks after palliative radiotherapy
- At least one measurable lesion per iRECIST in a non-irradiated port. If in a previously irradiated port, must have demonstrated progression since best response to radiation therapy.
- Have fully recovered from previous treatment to grade ≤1 toxicity (excluding alopecia) or have stable grade 2 neuropathy
- Adequate organ system function
- Negative serum pregnancy test, if woman of child-bearing potential (WOCBP; non-childbearing is defined as greater than one year postmenopausal or surgically sterilized).
- Accessible tumor tissue available for fresh biopsy
- Key exclusion criteria (Part A and B)
- Patient with untreated CNS metastases and/or leptomeningeal carcinomatosis (see list of all exclusion criteria for details)
- Known additional malignancy that is progressing and/or requires active treatment.
- Prior exposure to drugs that are agonists of IL-2- or IL-15-like but not limited to rhIL-15 (NCI), ALT-803 (ALTOR), NKTR-214 (Nektar)
- History of and current interstitial lung disease or fibrosis and pneumonitis; patients with clinically significant or oxygen requiring COPD or any chronic inflammatory disease (sarcoidosis etc.)
- Has received a live vaccine within 30 days of planned start of study therapy (see list of all exclusion criteria for details)
- Absolute WBC count ≤ 2.0 ×109/L;
- ALC ≤0.5×109/L
- Absolute neutrophil count ≤1.0 ×109/L
- Platelet count ≤100×109/L
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Any active autoimmune disease or a documented history of autoimmune disease, poorly controlled asthma, or history of syndrome that required systemic steroids (except the allowed doses) or immunosuppressive medications, except for patients with vitiligo or resolved childhood asthma/atopy (see list of all exclusion criteria for details)
- Specific co-morbidities (see list of all exclusion criteria for details)
- Is hypersensitive to any of the ingredients of pembrolizumab drug product (KeytrudaTM)
- History of solid organ transplantation or hematopoietic stem cell transplantation
This study will assess the safety and tolerability of SO-C101 administered as monotherapy and in combination with an anti-PD-1 antibody (pembrolizumab) in patients with selected relapsed/refractory advanced/metastatic solid tumors (renal cell carcinoma, non-small cell lung cancer, small-cell lung cancer, bladder cancer, melanoma, Merkel-cell carcinoma, skin squamous-cell carcinoma, microsatellite instability high solid tumors, triple-negative breast cancer, mesothelioma, thyroid cancer, thymic cancer, cervical cancer, biliary track cancer, hepatocellular carcinoma, ovarian cancer, gastric cancer, head and neck squamous-cell carcinoma, and anal cancer).
Trial Phase Phase I
Trial Type Treatment
- Primary ID SC103
- Secondary IDs NCI-2020-01336
- Clinicaltrials.gov ID NCT04234113