A Safety and Efficacy Study Evaluating CTX120 in Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma
- Age ≥18 years.
- Relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma, as defined by IMWG response criteria and treatment with at least 2 prior lines of therapy.
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group performance status 0 or 1.
- Adequate renal, liver, cardiac and pulmonary organ function
- Female subjects of childbearing potential and male subjects must agree to use acceptable method(s) of contraception from enrollment through at least 12 months after CTX120 infusion.
- Prior allogeneic stem cell transplant (SCT).
- Less than 60 days from autologous SCT at time of screening and with unresolved serious complications.
- Prior treatment with any gene therapy or genetically modified cell therapy, including CAR T cells or natural killer cells, or BCMA-directed therapy.
- Evidence of direct central nervous system (CNS) involvement by multiple myeloma.
- History or presence of clinically relevant CNS pathology such as a seizure disorder, cerebrovascular ischemia/hemorrhage, dementia, cerebellar disease, any autoimmune disease with CNS involvement.
- Unstable angina, clinically significant arrhythmia, or myocardial infarction within 6 months of enrollment.
- Active HIV, hepatitis B virus or hepatitis C virus infection.
- Previous or concurrent malignancy, except basal cell or squamous cell skin carcinoma, adequately resected and in situ carcinoma of cervix, or a previous malignancy that was completely resected and has been in remission for ≥5 years.
- Use of systemic anti-tumor therapy or investigational agent within 14 days prior to enrollment.
- Primary immunodeficiency disorder or active autoimmune disease requiring steroids and/or other immunosuppressive therapy.
- Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
The study may enroll approximately 80 subjects in total.
Trial Phase Phase I
Trial Type Treatment
CRISPR Therapeutics AG
- Primary ID CRSP-ONC-002
- Secondary IDs NCI-2020-04365
- Clinicaltrials.gov ID NCT04244656