Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of INCB099280 in Participants With Advanced Solid Tumors
Trial Status: Active
The purpose of this study is to evaluate the safety and tolerability, pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, and early clinical activity of INCB099280 in participants with select solid tumors
- Must have disease progression after treatment with available therapies that are known to confer clinical benefit or must be intolerant to or ineligible for standard treatment.
- Histologically confirmed advanced solid tumors (protocol-defined select solid tumors) with measurable lesions per Response Evaluation Criteria In Solid Tumors Version 1.1 (RECIST v1.1) that are considered nonamenable to surgery or other curative treatments or procedures.
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group performance status score of 0 or 1.
- Life expectancy > 12 weeks.
- Willingness to avoid pregnancy or fathering children.
- Laboratory values outside the Protocol-defined ranges.
- Clinically significant cardiac disease.
- History or presence of an electrocardiogram that, in the investigator's opinion, is clinically meaningful.
- Untreated brain or central nervous system (CNS) metastases or brain or CNS metastases that have progressed (eg, evidence of new or enlarging brain metastasis or new neurological symptoms attributable to brain or CNS metastases).
- Known additional malignancy that is progressing or requires active treatment.
- Has not recovered to ≤ Grade 1 or baseline from toxic effects of prior therapy (including prior IO) and/or complications from prior surgical intervention before starting study treatment.
- Prior receipt of an anti-PD-L1 therapy.
- Treatment with anticancer medications or investigational drugs within protocol-defined intervals before the first administration of study drug.
- A 28-day washout for systemic antibiotics is required.
- Probiotic usage while on study and during screening is prohibited.
- Active infection requiring systemic therapy.
- Known history of Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
- Evidence of hepatitis B virus or hepatitis C virus infection or risk of reactivation.
Brigham and Women's Hospital
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
University of Pittsburgh Cancer Institute (UPCI)
M D Anderson Cancer Center
Fred Hutch / University of Washington Cancer Consortium
Trial Phase Phase I
Trial Type Treatment
- Primary ID INCB 99280-112
- Secondary IDs NCI-2020-07991
- Clinicaltrials.gov ID NCT04242199