Autologous LN-145 in Patients With Metastatic Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer
- Confirmed histologic diagnosis of Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma confirmation.
- Have received a single line of systemic therapy that included CPI and chemotherapy with documented radiographic disease progression on or following this single line of systemic therapy.
- LVEF > 45%, NYHA Class 1; cardiac stress test required
- FEV1>50% or FEV1/FVC>0.7 (6 min walk test if unable to perform or unreliable spirometry).
- At least 1 resectable lesion.
- Previously irradiated lesion must have radiographic progression prior to harvest.
- Must have an Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) performance status of 0 or 1, and an estimated life expectancy of ≥ 6 months
- Patients of childbearing potential or those with partners of childbearing potential must be willing to practice an approved method of highly effective birth control during treatment and for 12 months after receiving all protocol-related therapy.
- Patients who have known oncogene driver mutations (eg, EGFR, ALK, ROS) which are sensitive to targeted therapies.
- Patients who have symptomatic and/or untreated brain metastases.
- Patients who have organ allograft or prior cell transfer within the past 20 years.
- Patients who are on systemic steroid therapy ≥ 10 mg/day of prednisone or other steroid equivalent. Patients receiving steroids as replacement therapy for adrenocortical insufficiency at ≤ 10 mg/day of prednisone or other steroid equivalent may be eligible.
- Patients who have any form of primary immunodeficiency
- Patients who have received a live or attenuated vaccination within 28 days prior to the start of treatment
- Patients who have had another primary malignancy within the previous 3 years
- Participation in another interventional clinical study within 21 days of the initiation of treatment.
LN-145 is a ready-to-infuse, autologous TIL therapy that utilizes an autologous TIL
manufacturing process, as originally developed by the NCI and further optimized by Iovance
for the treatment of patients with metastatic NSCLC. The cell transfer therapy used in this
study involves patients receiving an NMA lymphocyte depleting preparative regimen, followed
by infusion of autologous TIL, then finally followed by the administration of IL-2.
Trial Phase Phase II
Trial Type Treatment
Iovance Biotherapeutics, Inc.
- Primary ID IOV-LUN-202
- Secondary IDs NCI-2020-11568, 2020-003629-45
- Clinicaltrials.gov ID NCT04614103