Phase 3 Study of MRTX849 With Cetuximab vs Chemotherapy in Patients With Advanced Colorectal Cancer With KRAS G12C Mutation (KRYSTAL-10)
Trial Status: Active
Study 849-010 is an open-label, randomized Phase 3 clinical trial comparing the efficacy of MRTX849 administered in combination with cetuximab versus chemotherapy in the second-line treatment setting in patients with CRC with KRAS G12C mutation.
- Histologically confirmed diagnosis of colorectal carcinoma with KRAS G12C mutation in tumor tissue.
- Prior receipt of 1st line treatment in advanced CRC with a fluoropyrimidine-based chemotherapy regimen containing either oxaliplatin or irinotecan, and radiographically documented progression of disease on or after treatment.
- Prior treatment with a therapy targeting KRAS G12C mutation (e.g., AMG 510).
- Prior treatment with an anti-EGFR antibody (e.g., cetuximab or panitumumab).
- Active brain metastasis
University of Colorado Hospital
Emory University Hospital / Winship Cancer Institute
University of Iowa / Holden Comprehensive Cancer Center
Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey
Contact: Olga A Kovalenko
Case Comprehensive Cancer Center
M D Anderson Cancer Center
Trial Phase Phase III
Trial Type Treatment
- Primary ID 849-010
- Secondary IDs NCI-2021-03009, KRYSTAL-10
- Clinicaltrials.gov ID NCT04793958