Prognostic Biomarkers in Patients With Endometrial Cancer
- Women who were eligible and evaluable for the GOG-0210 molecular staging protocol in women with endometrial cancer * Women who were registered during the unrestricted enrollment period (through 9/23/07) will automatically qualify * Women who were registered during the restricted enrollment period (after 9/23/07) will only be considered if needed
- Women who had histologically confirmed endometrioid endometrial adenocarcinoma regardless of stage or grade
- Women who have defective DNA mismatch repair and are microsatellite instability positive (MSI+ and MSI-low)
- Women who consented to allow their specimens and clinical data to be used for future cancer research
- Women who have sufficient high-quality genomic DNA from tumor available for mutation analysis of ATR
I. To validate the clinicopathologic associations and prognostic significance of ATR mutation in endometrioid endometrial cancer cases with defective DNA mismatch repair.
OUTLINE: This is a multicenter study.
DNA extracted from previously collected tumor samples is analyzed to validate the clinicopathologic associations and prognostic significance of ATR mutation.
Trial Phase Phase NA
Trial Type Ancillary-correlative
Gynecologic Oncology Group
- Primary ID GOG-8017
- Secondary IDs NCI-2011-02870, CDR0000685834
- Clinicaltrials.gov ID NCT01208467