Efficacy and Safety of Pemigatinib in Subjects With Advanced / Metastatic or Surgically Unresectable Cholangiocarcinoma Who Failed Previous Therapy - (FIGHT-202)
- Histologically or cytologically confirmed cholangiocarcinoma.
- Radiographically measurable or evaluable disease per RECIST v1.1.
- Tumor assessment for FGF/FGFR gene alteration status.
- Documented disease progression after at least 1 line of prior systemic therapy.
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) performance status of 0 to 2.
- Life expectancy ≥ 12 weeks.
- Prior receipt of a selective FGFR inhibitor.
- History of and/or current evidence of ectopic mineralization/calcification, including but not limited to soft tissue, kidneys, intestine, myocardia, or lung, excepting calcified lymph nodes and asymptomatic arterial or cartilage/tendon calcifications.
- Current evidence of clinically significant corneal or retinal disorder confirmed by ophthalmologic examination.
- Use of any potent CYP3A4 inhibitors or inducers within 14 days or 5 half-lives, whichever is shorter, before the first dose of study drug. Topical ketoconazole will be allowed.
District of Columbia
Salt Lake City
Trial Phase Phase II
Trial Type Treatment
- Primary ID INCB 54828-202
- Secondary IDs NCI-2017-00027, s16-02031
- Clinicaltrials.gov ID NCT02924376