An Open-Label Study to Enable Continued Treatment Access for Subjects Previously Enrolled in Studies of Ruxolitinib
Trial Status: Active
The purpose of this study is to provide continued supply of ruxolitinib alone, ruxolitinib plus background cancer therapy, or background cancer therapy alone to subjects from an Incyte-sponsored study of ruxolitinib that has reached its study objectives or has been terminated. This study will also provide another mechanism for reporting adverse events related to study drug safety.
- Currently enrolled and receiving treatment in an Incyte-sponsored clinical study of ruxolitinib that has completed or been terminated.
- Currently tolerating treatment in the parent protocol.
- Currently benefiting from the treatment with ruxolitinib alone, ruxolitinib plus background cancer therapy, or background cancer therapy alone, as determined by the investigator.
- Have at least stable disease, as determined by the investigator.
- Has demonstrated compliance, as assessed by the investigator, with the parent study protocol requirements.
- Has been permanently discontinued from study treatment in the parent study for any reason.
- Able to access ruxolitinib and/or background cancer therapy outside of the clinical study.
UCLA / Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center
M D Anderson Cancer Center
Trial Phase Phase II
Trial Type Treatment
- Primary ID INCB 18424-270
- Secondary IDs NCI-2017-00377
- Clinicaltrials.gov ID NCT02955940