An Open-Label Study to Enable Continued Treatment Access for Subjects Previously Enrolled in Studies of Ruxolitinib
The purpose of this study is to provide continued supply of ruxolitinib alone, ruxolitinib plus background cancer therapy, or background cancer therapy alone to subjects from an Incyte-sponsored study of ruxolitinib that has reached its study objectives or has been terminated. This study will also provide another mechanism for reporting adverse events related to study drug safety.
- Currently enrolled and receiving treatment in an Incyte-sponsored clinical study of ruxolitinib that has completed or been terminated.
- Currently tolerating treatment in the parent protocol.
- Currently benefiting from the treatment with ruxolitinib alone, ruxolitinib plus background cancer therapy, or background cancer therapy alone, as determined by the investigator.
- Have at least stable disease, as determined by the investigator.
- Has demonstrated compliance, as assessed by the investigator, with the parent study protocol requirements.
- Has been permanently discontinued from study treatment in the parent study for any reason.
- Able to access ruxolitinib and/or background cancer therapy outside of the clinical study.
Locations & Contacts
Name Not Available
Trial Phase & Type
Secondary IDs NCI-2017-00377
Clinicaltrials.gov ID NCT02955940