Safety and Efficacy of MAK683 in Adult Patients With Advanced Malignancies
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG): 0 to 2
- Relapsed or refractory diffuse large B cell lymphoma with measurable disease as determined by Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma Cheson response criteria (2014)
- Advanced or recurrent/metastatic solid tumor, including nasopharyngeal carcinoma, castration-resistant prostate cancer, gastric cancer, ovarian clear cell carcinoma and sarcoma, with measurable disease as determined by RECIST 1.1.
- Other malignant diseases than the ones being treated in this study
- Severe and/or uncontrolled medical conditions that in the investigator's opinion could affect the safety of individual or impair the assessment of study result.
- B-cell lymphoma patients who have received prior allogeneic stem cell transplant
- Patient have received anti-cancer therapies within defined time frames prior to the first dose of study treatment
- Symptomatic central nervous system (CNS) involvement which are neurologically unstable or requiring increasing doses of steroids to control.
- Patient having out of range laboratory values defined as: 1) Insufficient bone marrow function at screening:
- Platelets ≤ 50,000/mm3
- Hemoglobin (Hgb) ≤ 80 g/L
- Absolute neutrophil count (ANC) ≤ 1000/mm3 2) Insufficient hepatic and renal function at screening:
- ALP, ALT, and AST > 3 x ULN (>5 x ULN if subject has liver metastases)
- Total bilirubin >1.5 x ULN
- Serum creatinine > 1.5 x ULN and/or creatinine clearance ≤ 50 mL/min
The purpose phase I of this trial is to characterize safety and tolerability and determine the maximum tolerated dose (MTD) and/or recommended phase 2 dose (RP2D) of MAK683. The purpose of the phase II of this trial will be to evaluate the anti-tumor activity of MAK683.
Trial Phase Phase I/II
Trial Type Treatment
Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- Primary ID CMAK683X2101
- Secondary IDs NCI-2017-00635, 2016-001860-12
- Clinicaltrials.gov ID NCT02900651