Phase 1 / 2 Study Exploring the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of INCAGN01876 Combined With Immune Therapies in Advanced or Metastatic Malignancies
- Locally advanced or metastatic disease; locally advanced disease must not be amenable to resection with curative intent.
- Phase 1: Subjects with advanced or metastatic solid tumors.
- Phase 1: Subjects who have disease progression after treatment with available therapies.
- Phase 2: Subjects with advanced or metastatic cervical cancer, gastric cancer (including stomach, esophageal, and GEJ), SCCHN, PD-1 refractory SCCHN and PD-1/PD-L1 relapsed melanoma.
- Presence of measurable disease based on RECIST v1.1.
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) performance status 0 to 1.
- Laboratory and medical history parameters not within the Protocol-defined range
- Prior treatment with any tumor necrosis factor super family agonist.
- Receipt of anticancer medications or investigational drugs within protocol-defined intervals before the first administration of study drug.
- Has not recovered to ≤ Grade 1 from toxic effects of prior therapy.
- Active autoimmune disease.
- Known active central nervous system metastases and/or carcinomatous meningitis.
- Evidence of active, noninfectious pneumonitis or history of interstitial lung disease.
- Evidence of hepatitis B virus or hepatitis C virus infection or risk of reactivation.
- Known history of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV; HIV 1/2 antibodies).
Trial Phase Phase I/II
Trial Type Treatment
Incyte Biosciences International Sàrl
- Primary ID INCAGN 1876-201
- Secondary IDs NCI-2017-01296
- Clinicaltrials.gov ID NCT03126110